Friday, December 13, 2013

Well...

I have so much to say yet my mind seems to come up blank on spot.. I guess what I'd like to say is this: there's so many anime and manga series out there, so much to say about them, and so little time! You think anime has a big selection, but manga is so much greater! It's overwhelming sometimes, and I end up feeling a bit lost at what to do >.< I've seen/started watching around 60 anime in total. I'd love to review them all yet it takes a lot of time and, surprisingly, effort. Some are so great that I want to do them justice and thus wait till I've had more experience. Although.. it would be easier to do some that I'm more familiar with. Others are so bad that I want justice done to not only them, but to the anime world! Lastly, some are favorites to others; and therefore, I want to do justice to you. Hopefully I won't fail you and all of otakudom too badly >.< 

On a side note.. See those little check boxes below?? The lovely Iona put it down there for you :) it's a simpler way of giving us your feedback! You don't even need a blogger account to click them so feel free to give us your opinion on our posts in this simple manner :D if not for our blog do so for Iona ;) she's already done so much to help make the blog look as wonderful as it is now!! I'm so happy to have her as my co-pilot ^_^ (I feel like I'm in the Love Me section XD)



God Bless!
-Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment