Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My mangas

Hey there!
I was just thinking about something and thought I would share it. I've read so many mangas (I lost count a long time ago), but believe it or not I only have 4 manga books………. How is that possible? xD

The mangas I have are Sailor V 1 and 2, I.O.N and Mistress Fortune. I will also make reviews for them some time, but right now I'm working on another amazing manga..! :o
Out of the mangas I have I think I like Sailor V 2 the best, although I LOVE the art in I.O.N and Mistress Fortune. Sailor V is pretty slow in the beginning, and there is a lot of repetition, so that made it a little boring reading it. However, the ending was really good and exiting. If you've seen or read Sailor Moon but haven't read Sailor V yet, I definitely recommend it! ≧'◡'≦

Also I would love you to tell us, Tatiana and I, if there are any specific mangas or animes you want us to review. We appreciate feedback and your point of view, and we would love to answer you if you have any questions! So feel free to ask us anything. ;)

~ Iona ❤ ~



No comments:

Post a Comment