Thursday, December 19, 2013

Chupa chups

Have you ever read something and experienced it later? Well, I have!
It happened to me on wednesday. I was hanging out with some friends at church, when my friend suddenly surprised me with a lollipop. But it was not before I tasted it, that I realised what I was eating. It was a strawberry Chupa Chups. I was sure of it! And I was right. Now I ask myself, how in the world did I guess right? I haven't had a Chupa Chups since... itsu? And no, I did not see that it said "Chupa Chups" on the lollipop. ;) If I can't even remember when I last had one, how could I have been right?

A little preview from a
Chupa Chups scene.
It continues bellow. ;)
Just two three days ago I finished "Bokutachi wa shitte shimatta" (or at least until the last chapter so far). Bokutachi wa shite shimatta is a very cute, romantic and funny manga, which I definitely recommend! Anyway, I guess you could say that Chupa Chups are one of the things that attach the two main characters. This attracted me a lot in a way, cause it was different from the usual. But the Chupa Chups wasn't just any Chupa Chups, it was a strawberry Chupa Chups…!


Small things like this really amaze me. It's cute and gives me the feeling like if I were the main character. ^-^ But it is pretty freaky, don't you think? Just some days after reading the manga I get the exact same Chupa Chups! From now on the strawberry flavour will definitely be my favorite, hihi. If you haven't tried Chupa Chups before, don't waste another second! You have to try them, they're too good~! Daisuki yo~~~! ()

God bless you!
~ Iona ~

No comments:

Post a Comment