Sunday, December 1, 2013

Instant Coffee




A few days ago my aunt came in for a visit and brought over some coffee and cocoa powder. Three flavors: Caramilk hot chocolate, Swisse mocha, and Irish creme. The hot coco one was finished within only a few days. When I made the Swisse mocha I was originally thinking of making the hot coco and started warming up milk in a pan. I changed my mind wanting to try some of the coffee ones. But I realized only after my first sip of my Swisse mocha that it tastes a bit like hot coco. I read the instructions and it said to use water. "Oh well I'll try it next time," were my thoughts as I continued to relaxedly drink my coffee. Then just yesterday I felt like trying the Irish creme. This time I made it with water. I think it would've tasted better with milk instead.. However, as I was making it I realized the container said "instant coffee." This then made me think of the first episode of Ouran Highschool Host Club where Tamaki tried instant coffee that Haruhi bought for the first time in his life. This memory made my drinking of my Irish creme more enjoyable. 'Tis little 'taku moments like these that brighten up everyday realities for me :) 

-Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment